Nur auf Englisch: The following terms and conditions are applicable to activities/services of MCT:
- Transport by inland waterways: the most recently version of the conditions of the ‘Centraal Bureau voor Rijn- en Binnenvaart’ (see link bottom right)
- Carriage by rail: CIM - COTIF 1999
- (Inter)national road transport: C.M.R. 1956
- Maritime transport: the Hague-Visby Rules
- Expedition: latest version of the Dutch forwarding conditions of the Netherlands Association for Forwarding and Logistics (see link bottom right)
- Handling of goods and related activities (including storage, (un)loading of transport modalities), as well as all other activities (in addition to all other conditions that may apply to such activities): the most recently version of General Terms and Conditions of the Rotterdam Terminal Operators' Association (see link bottom right)
- If so required in deviation of the aforementioned terms and conditions, Dutch law will be applicable and all disputes under or in connection with the legal relationships aforementioned shall be subject to arbitration in Rotterdam in accordance with the TAMARA Arbitration Regulations. In case of road transport, the arbitrators shall apply the C.M.R.